Where. Madrid | Spain
|Date: 05.06.2022 – 09.06.2022||Organizer: IFEMA – Feria de Madrid|
|6,500+ people from 100 countries||Event type: Exhibition & Conference|
|1,300 Technical, Oral, and Poster Presentations||Registration on the official website|
About the Conference
The 83rd EAGE Annual Conference & Exhibition is the largest most comprehensive multi-disciplinary geoscience and engineering event in the world, consisting of a large conference and exhibition.
The conference has over 1,300 technical oral and e-Poster presentations, where you can get up-to-date insights covering every aspect in geoscience and related engineering topics, training courses, and workshops. In addition, key sessions are held for students, young professionals, and women in the geoscience and engineering industry.
The exhibition brings together emerging technologies, state-of-the-art innovations, and leading companies and organisations. Around 350 companies from around the world will showcase the latest technologies, new product launches and valuable industry services.
More than 6,500 people from almost 100 different countries visit this event annually. Share ideas with professionals from around the world and grow a network of invaluable contacts for benchmarking, partnering, and building your company and career.
Reasons to Attend SPE Europec featured at 83rd EAGE Conference and Exhibition
- Attended by 6,500+ people from 100 countries
- 1,300 Technical, Oral, and Poster Presentation
- 3 days of learning and knowledge exchange
- Exhibition; Interact with cutting-edge technology and the people behind the products
- Discover, debate, and discuss the latest challenges and trends
- Key sessions for Students, Young Professionals and Women in the Geoscience and Engineering industry
- Network with the key players in the industry
Who Should Attend 2022 SPE EUROPEC conference
- Petroleum Engineers
- Reservoir Engineers
- Environmental Engineers