Where. Daegu | Korea
|Date: 23.05.2022 – 27.05.2022||Organizer: International Gas Union|
|3,500 Delegates||Event type: Exhibition & Conference|
|310 Exhibiting Companies||Registration on the official website|
WGC2022 will build on the IGU’s 90-year history of engaging the foremost policy-makers, business leaders and technical experts to shape the global energy agenda while new commercial innovations and trends are demonstrated in a major trade exhibition open to all.
Hosted by the Korea Gas Union in May 2022, the event aims to promote the role of natural gas in a sustainable future. WGC2022 has strong support from the Korean Government, Daegu Metropolitan City, KOGAS and global gas industry leaders.
Venue of 28th World Gas Conference
WGC2022 will take place at EXCO (Daegu Exhibition & Convention Centre), Korea’s leading, purpose-built, world-class exhibition and convention venue. The colourful city of Daegu is situated in the south-east of Korea and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the nation, with over 2.5 million residents.
Meeting Opportunities at WGC2022
WGC2022 is a global event where you will meet delegates who are business leaders, experts, and policy makers from across the gas industry. The event provides the perfect opportunity to discuss timely industry issues as well as global agendas – both during the conference programme and through unique networking events.
Exhibition & Sponsorship Opportunities WGC2022
The exhibition at the world’s largest natural gas conference will host more than 350 exhibitors covering the entire spectrum of the gas industry including producers, buyers, solution providers and related industries. Sponsorship opportunities are also available to position and promote your organization as a market leader.
Why attend WGC2022?
- The theme of the 28th edition of this landmark event is “A Sustainable Future – Powered by Gas”. It will serve as a platform to help promote the IGU’s key objectives of raising the voice of natural gas while offering the latest industry updates on all aspects of the natural gas value chain.
- Four days of non-stop learning from exceptional industry speakers – over 500 senior speakers across 90 sessions. Definitely an immersive week of natural gas content and innovation in a whole new location.
- Endless opportunities to network with industry leaders from all over the world during conference sessions and exclusive networking events. Why not justify your attendance by role and meet Policy Makers, C-Level & Senior Level Management, Commercial Decision Makers, Environment Experts, Buyers and Sellers, Technical Experts and many more within the entire gas value chain.
- Discover the latest innovative products and technology by visiting over 350+ exhibitors which also includes 8 speciality pavilions.
- Experience Daegu, Korea with its extraordinary variety of experiences from historic shrines to the latest technology. This eco-friendly city is where WGC’s 2022 host partner KOGAS headquarters is based, where Samsung was founded and the energy city of Korea. It combines old and new perfectly and a great place to meet for WGC2022