- 22 May 2013Saipem’s $7.9 Bn haul
Italy’s Saipem reports that it has already exceeded 50% of its new contract acquisition target for 2013 in the Engineering & Construction (E&C) business unit.
- 22 May 2013EMGS extends vessel deal
Electromagnetic Geoservices (EMGS) has entered into an agreement with North Sea Shipping to extend the charter hire period for the Atlantic Guardian vessel from 1 September 2013 to 1 March 2014.
- 22 May 2013Max hits Kazakh pay dirt
Max Petroleum has encountered more pay dirt with the BCHW-2 appraisal well in Kazakhstan.
- 21 May 2013Great Eastern lands India block
Coalbed methane player Great Eastern Energy has been awarded a 25% participating interest in the Raniganj (North) Block in West Bengal, India.
- 21 May 2013Ruvuma farm-out progress
Solo Oil said today that it is continuing to work towards a farm-out of the Ruvuma PSA offshore Tanzania.
- 21 May 2013Burrullus win for Oceaneering
Oceaneering International has won a contract from Saipem to supply umbilicals for the Burullus West Delta Deep Marine Phase IXa development located offshore Egypt.
- 20 May 2013Salamander sees strong flows
Asia-focused Salamander Energy said today that group production averaged 14,100 boe/d in the year to the end of April.
- 20 May 2013Total production on track
Total said it expects to increase hydrocarbon production by 3% year to 2015.
- 20 May 2013Cape on track in Q1
Oilfield services provider Cape said its overall trading for the first quarter 2013 was in line with the board’s expectations.