- 20 May 2013Salamander sees strong flows
Asia-focused Salamander Energy said today that group production averaged 14,100 boe/d in the year to the end of April.
- 20 May 2013Total production on track
Total said it expects to increase hydrocarbon production by 3% year to 2015.
- 20 May 2013Cape on track in Q1
Oilfield services provider Cape said its overall trading for the first quarter 2013 was in line with the board’s expectations.
- 17 May 2013DualEx gets Tunisia extension
DualEx says the Hydrocarbon Committee in Tunisia has formally approved a one-year extension to the initial term of the Bouhajla Permit, which will now expire at the end of April 2014.
- 17 May 2013Uzbek exploration deal struck
Tethys Petroleum has signed a Protocol of Intent with the Uzbek State oil and gas company, Uzbekneftegaz for exploration work on the Bayterek block in the North Ustyurt Basin of Northern Uzbekistan.
- 17 May 2013NZ O&G grabs new stake
New Zealand Oil & Gas (NZ O&G) has acquired a 50% interest in PEP 52717 (Clipper) from Beach Petroleum (NZ).
- 16 May 2013Max hits Kazakh pay dirt
Max Petroleum has encountered hydrocarbons with the ZMA-E6 development well on its Zhana Makat field in Block E, Kazakhstan.
- 16 May 2013Northern gets Netherland offer
AIM-listed Northern Petroleum has secured a Letter of Intent from a buyer for its eight licences in the Netherlands.
- 16 May 2013Prysmian bags US cable gig
Prysmian Group has won a contract worth more than US $100m to supply and install underwater cables for existing ExxonMobil operations offshore the USA.